In the News
The Power of Peer Support
We are pleased to announce a landmark study results released by the Mended Hearts Leadership team. We hope you find the information valuable and educational.
Mended Hearts Announces New Logo!
We’re excited to share with you our new, updated logo.
The red ribbon simultaneously celebrates and mends the heart. It is a symbol of passion, strength, action, and perseverance. Mended Hearts is a powerful, recognized brand that has touched millions of patients and provides support to hundreds of thousands of patients and families every year.
Our new logo embraces our long history of service and represents a bright future for this compassionate, caring organization.
- January 19, 2016: Heart Patient Organization Appoints Advocacy Committee
- November 3, 2015: Support for heart patients now more accessible with new HeartGuide and
Heartbeat Now Magazine Apps
- September 8, 2015: Mended Hearts Partners with Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in Support of
Atrial Fibrillation and Stroke Risk Awareness
- September 4, 2015: Mended Hearts Partners with Biosense Webster in Support of Atrial Fibrillation Awareness
- May 12, 2015: Max Announces Mended Little Hearts and St. Jude Medical Partnership
- April 28, 2015: New Campaign Aims to Help Increase Patient Adherence to OAP Therapy
- March 15, 2015: Heart Failure Readmission Rates Lower for Hospitals with Visiting Programs
- February 19, 2015: Mended Hearts Partners with Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in Support of Atrial Fibrillation and Blood Clot Awareness
- January 15, 2015: Consumer Participation on Scientific Peer Review Panels
- November 24, 2014: Patient Groups Join Forces for Global Action on Heart Failure
- August 6, 2014: Mended Hearts Proudly Introduces New Logos
- July 3, 2014: Mended Hearts Showcases Cardiac Education at Annual Conference
- June 25, 2014: New Partnership Initiative Strives to Help Patient Adherence to OAP Therapy
- June 17, 2014: Mended Little Hearts Announces Congenital Heart Defect Symposium
- July 8, 2013: Mended Hearts Announces New Partnership with Inspire
- Mended Hearts and Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Hispanic Heritage, “Matters of the Heart: Finding Hope in Peer Support”
- Billie Jean King Talks About MyAFibRisk and Mended Hearts on Good Morning America
- Let’s Talk About It: Support Group Helps Heart Patients
- Local Woman Has Visited Heart Patients Weekly for 15 Years
- Women and Heart Health, Steve Adubato, Caucus NJ
- Akron’s chapter success
- Bellingham, WA chapter helps patients struggling with cardiac health
- Twin Tiers chapter of NY offers health tips