What Is World of Support?
Creating a World of Support is an online/virtual fundraiser designed to raise awareness of Mended Hearts, Young Mended Hearts and Mended Little Hearts, of your local chapter or group, of heart disease and congenital heart disease across the lifespan AND to help us keep the national resource center/operations going strong so our chapters and members get the services and support they need to thrive.
Here is how it works:
- We created an online fundraising platform for the event on Charity Footprints. It runs from September 29 to October 31. You can create a team for yourself or your chapter or group, sign up for a team, and/or donate here: Register HERE
- If you choose to donate rather than register, you can do that as well
- In this online fundraiser you can create a fundraising page that is already designed, but you can customize it for your chapter/group/team/area. We encourage you to upload pictures at https://www.charityfootprints.com/worldofsupport2021/eventscrapbook and tell your chapter or group’s story, listing the services you provide in your part of the world. The goal is to show how we support patients across the world…well, at least across the U.S. and to get financial support from others so we can continue to do so
Ways to Show Your Support
- Register today! Receive a free wrist-band just for registering!
- Create a Team
- Join a Team
- Buy a really awesome T-shirt
- Ready for the kick off on World Heart Day, September 29th!